These are some sewing projects that I've completed during my time in design school.
A nylon drawstring dress with a satin lining. Final project for my draping class.
A dress made out of 50+ soda cans linked together with picture wire on top of a felt under dress. This was my final project for an 'unconventional materials' assignment in my design concepts class.
Renaissance costumes that I made for my History of Costume class.
Men's short sleeve shirt I made for my Apparel Construction 101 class >>
<< Men's vintage Levis denim jacket I distressed and dip-bleached.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.